Mocha Latte Smoothie Bowl
Enjoy the benefiits of coffee and a smoothie!
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
For the smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup cold brew coffee
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup (depending on your sweetness preference)
- 1 tablespoon collagen
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- coffee beans (you totally don't have to do this but MAN, it's tasty if you love coffee flavor!)
- almond butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place coconut flakes and sliced almonds on a baking sheet and into the oven to bake for about 8-10 minutes, until fragrant and golden brown.
- Place all ingredients for the smoothie into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl, top with the toasted coconut flakes and sliced almonds, then sprinkle with a few coffee beans and some almond butter