Polar Fest: February 8th
February 8th, 2018
ICE PALACE VIEWING
- Thu, Feb 8, 2018 - Mon, Feb 19, @ 12:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Public Beach, near Pavilion
Stop by and view the beautiful ice palace designed by artist Hans Gilsdorf and built "by the community, for the community" by 100+ volunteers!
GIVING HEARTS DAY
- Thu, Feb 8 - Fri, Feb 9 @ 12:00 AM
- All Over Town
Warm your heart and the hearts of others in our community by making a gift to one of seven impactful Detroit Lakes organization on Giving Hearts Day -- a 24-hour online fundraising event hosted by the Impact Foundation.
WINTER SHANTY BEER TASTING
- Thursday, February 8th @ 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Lakeside Tavern Brewery
Stop by Lakeside Tavern, Detroit Lakes' locally owned microbrewery, and taste the official beer of Polar Fest! Winter Shanty beer tapping at 4:00 p.m., but don't worry if you miss that, Winter Shanty will be available throughout Polar Fest 2018 (or till the barrel runs dry)!
POLAR BEARS, PENGUINS, & PALACES—OH MY!!
- Thursday, February 8th @ 4:40 PM - 6:00 PM
- Lincoln Education Center, Gym and Room #108
Your family won't want to miss the winter celebration at Preschool POLAR FEST!
ICE PALACE PRE PARTY
- Thursday, February 8th @ 5:00 PM 7:00 PM
- Detroit Lakes Public Beach, near Pavilion & Ice Palace
Grab your friends and come on down to the Detroit Lakes Beach for a party prior to the Grand Lighting of the Ice Palace
GRAND LIGHTING OF THE ICE PALACE
- Thursday, February 8th @ 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Detroit Lakes Public Beach
We're lighting up the Palace! At 7:00 p.m., join us for the Grand Lighting Ceremony for Detroit Lakes' Ice Palace!
Source, credits, & more information: PolarFestDL