CRISPY BAKED FISH STICKS RECIPE
A delicious and much healthier spin on the classic fish sticks you remember as a kid!
Author: Jocelyn Delk Adams of Grandbaby Cakes
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- ½- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 pound cod fillets, cut into 1-inch strips
- Preheat oven to 400° and cover baking sheet with parchment paper and spray liberally with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together corn flakes, paprika, lemon pepper, salt and cayenne until combined then place flour and egg in two separate shallow bowls.
- To assemble, dip fish in flour to coat both sides then dip into eggs and finally into cornflake mixture then place on baking sheet.
- Once done coating all fish, liberally spray tops of fish with additional cooking spray. Bake 12-14 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork.
Source, credits, more information & recipes: Grandbaby-Cakes