DARK CHOCOLATE AND TOASTED COCONUT SMOOTHIE BOWL
A nutritious and fun twist on a smoothie
Author: Megan | WithSaltandWit
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup nonfat vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 large frozen banana
- 3/4 teaspoon coconut extract (or to taste)
- 3/4 cup ice
- 1-ounce dark chocolate pieces
- Toasted coconut flakes
- Strawberries, optional
- Granola, optional
- Chia Seeds, optional
- In a blender, add the milk, yogurt, banana, extract, and ice. Blend until smooth. Add to bowl.
- Sprinkle chocolate, coconut flakes and optional toppings you wish. Enjoy!
Source, credits, & more information: WithSaltandWit