GOLDEN MILK SMOOTHIE BOWL
Author: Sarah | SarahsKrisenherd
Golden Milk Spice Blend (of course, the amount can be doubled, tripled, etc.)
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1 pinch of ginger powder
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 2 bananas, sliced nd pre-frozen
- 150 g mango, frozen
- 150 ml of coconut milk
- Fresh mango, either gouged or sliced into small balls
- Coconut chips
- Chia seeds
- First, the spice mixture is made. Simply place all ingredients in a suitable container, e.g. a screw jar, mix.
- For the Smoothie Bowl add bananas, mango, coconut milk and the spice mixture to a high-performance mixer (for example, click this one *) and puree. Pour into a shallow bowl and top with mango balls, coconut chips and chia seeds and serve immediately.
- As you can see from the brevity of the recipe text, the Smoothie Bowl is really made easy and tastes delicious. So have fun!
Source, credits & more information: SarahsKrisenherd