Tater Tot Chicken Pot Pie
Author: Tonia | The Gunny Sack
- 2 cups cooked cubed chicken
- 2 cups mixed veggies corn, carrots, peas and green beans
- 10 1/2 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp minced onion
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 40-45 frozen tater tot crowns
Add the chicken, veggies, soup, milk, onion, thyme, and pepper to a 10-inch round baking dish. Stir until combined. Spread out evenly.
Cover with tater tots.
Bake at 425° for 25-30 minutes, until the tater tots are golden and the chicken pot pie filling is hot and bubbling.
Source, credits & more information: TheGunnySack