Work Wednesday: Perham
Office Assistant (ACT)
R.D. Offutt Company
Agri-Control Technology located in Perham, MN:
This position is responsible for supporting the accounting department and helping handle the day-to-day office tasks. This includes processing & coding invoices, entering timecards, maintaining project records, sales tax, answering the telephone, and assisting visitors.
- Set-up new vendors and maintain 1099 records
- Code and post vendor invoices in accounting software program Great Plains
- Create a weekly check run
- Collect and review payroll timecards
- Code and record timecards into excel and post in Great Plains weekly
- Send payroll department the payroll worksheet bi-weekly
- Receive and label inventory, store in appropriate location, and file receiving document
- Upon receipt of invoices, ensure correct pricing and quantity on the invoice, code, and enter in Great Plains
- Assist in the annual inventory count & research physical inventory discrepancies
- Create new projects in Great Plains and obtain appropriate documents for filing
- Review job sheets and enter non-inventory items in Great Plains
- Print and mail project invoices in a timely fashion
- Update project analysis worksheet and help maintain project files
- Update the sales detail spreadsheet
- Update sales tax spreadsheet and compile documents monthly
- File contractor’s license renewal in various states
- Help manage the daily office schedule by answering the phone, filing, & assisting visitors
- Prepare necessary paperwork and arrangements for trade shows
- Participate in annual audit process
- Evaluate effectiveness of processes and procedures and develop improvements as needed
- Proactively seek and participate in available training to develop and advance knowledge and skills
- Follow all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals/employee handbook
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork
- Represent yourself and company in a professional and positive manner
- All other duties as assigned by Management
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, GL Software and Databases
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and ability to manipulate large volumes of data
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Candidates must have valid work authorization and be able to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship
Easily Apply: R.D.OffuttCompany
Patient Access Representative - Sanford Clinic
**Job Title: ** Patient Access Representative | Sanford Clinic | Perham
**City: ** Perham
**State: ** Minnesota
**Department** **: ** PERHAM GENERAL
**Job Schedule: ** Full Time
**Shift: ** Days
**Hours Per Shift: ** 8 hr
Registers patients and takes care of related paperwork and administrative requirements of the healthcare facility. Providing clerical and secretarial duties, including patient admissions functions, bed assignments, completion of preliminary paperwork for entering patients, etc. Entering patient information into computerized system of the healthcare facility for tracking purposes. Verifying insurance or provider information and adhering to admitting policies and procedures. Assisting medical, nursing and accounting staff in ensuring appropriate patient placement.
High school graduate or equivalent with appropriate coursework or experience to perform office/clerical functions. Must have knowledge of basic office equipment, including a variety of computer software applications. Ideal candidate will have previous customer service experience in an office setting, preferably in a healthcare setting. Knowledge of registration procedures, extensive computer skills, basic knowledge of system applications, billing systems, and third party payers preferred. Medical terminology desired. Full time position is 64 hours per pay period, 8 hour shifts.
**About Sanford Health: **
At Sanford Health, we are dedicated to the work of health and healing. Every day, we show that commitment by delivering the highest quality of care to the communities we serve. We are leaders in health care and strive to provide patients across the region with convenient access to expert medical care, leading-edge technologies and world-class facilities.
In addition to strong clinical care, we are also committed to research, education and community growth. We engage in medical research to not only discover innovative ways to provide care, but also cures for common diseases. We continuously seek new ways to achieve our vision of improving the human condition here in your community, across the region and around the world.
The entire team at Sanford Health recognizes the value of healthy families and communities. We continue to gain momentum and expand our reach. Together, we can make a positive difference now, and in the future.
Sanford is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request an accommodation for help with your online application, please call 1-877-243-1372 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
In compliance with federal law requiring employers to verify new employees' U.S. employment eligibility, Sanford participates in E-Verify. To learn more click here for English Version at https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/EverifyPosterEnglish.pdf or here for Spanish Version at https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/EverifyPosterSpanish.pdf .
**City: ** Perham
**State: ** Minnesota
**Job Function: ** Revenue Cycle
**Job Schedule: ** Full Time
**Shift: ** Days
**Req Number: ** req15402
Easily Apply: SanfordHealth
Brew Ales & Eats
Busy lakes area bar & restaurant is looking for cooks & servers! Must be able to work some nights and weekends.
We are looking for happy, energetic, positive people who are able to multi-task and have fun while serving our guests.
Servers start at $9.50/hr + tips, all employees receive 30% off meals & drinks. We offer very flexible hours and a fun atmosphere to work in!
Experience preferred but we are willing to train the right person. Please e-mail with us with a brief work history. There is an opportunity for this to turn into a full time position - We are a growing company and we promote from within!
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent
Easily Apply: BrewAles&Eats
General Labor - Construction
Arvig seeks General Laborers who want to make a difference, grow their future, and have fun in the process AND who want competitive pay ($16.50/hr to start), overtime potential, multiple pay increases in the first year, plus benefits -- all at a progressive company that cares about its employees.
More than 70 years ago, our founders built the telephone network'and today, we're still making history by leading the way to bring high-speed internet to the corners of rural Minnesota. Join us as we embark on a 10-year construction project to build a strong future for you and the state of Minnesota. Our construction shop is located in Perham, Minnesota.
Our general labor employees are a vital part of the crew and help with materials, guiding backhoe and drill operators, preparing hand-holes and more. Overall, crews are responsible for trenching/plowing communication cable, fiber optic cable, electric cable, gas line and conduit. If you like, we will help you get your CDL and teach you skills such as locating and operating heavy equipment.
We prefer the following qualifications
Any experience with construction, landscaping, farm work, or related Self-motivated with ability to following oral and written instruction Demonstrated ability to interact effectively and cooperatively with a wide variety of personalities Be at least 18 years of age Valid driver's license with a clear driving record Class A CDL is a plus! Already hold your Class A? Starting pay is $18.17/hour! Utility construction experience a plus!
Our people are our advantage. We may be biased, but we think they're the best'customer-focused, crazy smart, hard-working and, above all, kind! We're a dedicated team of doers who drive innovation, culture and our positive impact on the communities we serve.
The best employees anywhere, that's the Arvig advantage. Discover your advantage. Apply now!
Easily Apply: Arvig
Security & Access Control Technician Job
Spherion Staffing is looking for an experienced technician to install security & phone systems for our client's residential and commercial customers. Under minimal supervision, the technician will professionally install, troubleshoot, and maintain assigned products and service assuring customer satisfaction.
- Procure and install equipment and / or services
- Interact with customer in a professional manner
- Assure customers are aware when their order is complete and any training required
- Assist with other projects, installations, and service orders
- Completion of paperwork and records in accordance with policy and procedures
- Recommend process improvements, approaches to projects, quality standards
- Assist with technical support, simple designs, and installation issues
- Up sell products and services
- Respond to repairs as dispatched during normal business hours. Troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Participate in an on-call rotation after normal business hours
- Complete appropriate paperwork for billing and database purposes
Safety / Vehicle:
- Work in a safe manner at all times. Follow safety standards and practices
- Assure vehicle is properly maintained and kept in good condition
- Keep vehicles stocked with appropriate levels of inventory
- Maintain vehicle logs
- Keep vehicles clean and neat inside and outside
- Maintain valid driver's license and driving record free of inordinate amount of violations
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm On-call rotation after normal business hours
Skills and Experience:
- One or more years of experience in the installation of security systems
- Good customer relation skills
- Good organization and communication skills
- Working knowledge in the use of power tools including: drills, reciprocating saws, grinders, etc.
- Basic understanding of electricity and associated components including: conductor types, relays, switches, and power supplies
- Basic computer knowledge. AAS degree in related field preferred
- Knowledge of routers and IP addressing a plus
- Valid driver's license with a clear record required
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/perham
If you have any questions please contact Missi Abfalter at 218-346-3801
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Easily Apply: Spherion