PARMESAN CHIVE CORN ON THE COB
Fresh and crunchy, Parmesan Chive Corn on the Cob is the classic side dish recipe –
hot and buttery for your next BBQ
AUTHOR: Christine | MustLoveHome
- 5 Ears Sweet Corn, husked and cleaned
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- Kosher Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 stick or 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon dried or fresh chives,minced
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray
- Place cleaned corn ears on baking sheet, sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper
- Top each ear with a pat of butter
- Bake Corn in the oven for approximately 35-40 minutes until starts to brown. Turn corn occasionally during baking. Remove from oven.
- In a small pan, melt 1/2 stick unsalted butter. When butter is melted, stir in parmesan cheese and chives. When mixed completely, remove from heat and drizzle immediately over Corn ears. Serve while hot!
Source, image, credits & more information: MustLoveHome