Work Wednesday: Fergus Falls
General Clerk II - 40 hrs/wk; $13.55 /hr
Office Clerk needed to support a contract at the USDA-NRCS.
Duties: To provide administrative assistance to the Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS). Develop a working knowledge of agency software and contracting policy and procedures. Work with NRCS clients and technical staff to manage program applications and contracts according to contracting policy and procedures. Assist in collecting and assembling cost data, servicing program application and contracts, processing payment application requests, and reviewing open obligations. Establish and maintain contracting files and producer records. This includes receiving and assembling program applications; collecting producer eligibility, vendor information, and signature authority; compiling contract documentation including, but not limited to, conservation plans, maps, photographs, resource data and technical material. Ensure procedural handbooks and manuals are kept current and up-to-date. Review a wide variety of invoices, vouchers, and other miscellaneous payment requests for the Farm Bill programs. Compile and review the accuracy of contract administration supporting documents from the program application process through to final payments and contract completion. Assist technical staff in managing program contracts.
This may include, but is not limited to, annual contract reviews, documenting contract compliance, and communicating with program participants. Additional duties as assigned dependent on local workload.
Functional knowledge of MS Word and Excel Customer Service experience Detail oriented Work independently and with others Effectively organize workload and meet deadlines Strong Telephone and Interpersonal skills
Easily apply: LUSA Associates / Ultima Services
Night Auditor/Front Desk Clerk
Thrive is hiring a Billing and Scheduling Coordinator to work at our (opening soon) Outpatient Chemical Dependency program in Fergus Falls, Minnesota. We offer comprehensive and personalized treatment for individuals and family members who are suffering from the negative effects of substance abuse, addiction and co-occurring disorders.
This is a part time position working Mon-Fri 9 am - 2 pm
- Receiving authorization from insurance companies
- Working with local counties for placement of services
- Working with clients and payments
- Answering phones
- Scheduling clients
- Quality assurance for billing
- UA collections and billing
- Data entry
- Client contact with the office
To be considered qualified, candidates must meet the following requirements;
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- 2 or more years of working experience in a healthcare setting or medical clinic setting.
- Strong knowledge of (ICD-9 and ICD-10) coding and knowledge of insurance and referrals.
- Data processing skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Every effort has been made to make this job description as complete as possible, however in no way is it stated or implied that these are the only duties you are required to perform; other related duties necessary to meet the needs of the organization may be assigned to you.
All candidates must pass a pre-employment background screening.
To learn more about Thrive please visit www.thrivebehavioralnetwork.com
Job Type: Part-time
- medical clinic: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Fergus Falls, MN (Preferred)
Easily apply: Thrive Behavioral Network, LLC
Store Associate and Manager Trainee
Full Time and Part Time Store Associates
With an opportunity to earn $90,000/yr. as a Store Manager
- $23.00/hr. (average 40 hrs./wk.)
We are hiring for our store located in Fergus Falls, MN.
Saturday, April 21, 2018
8:00am - 10:00am
1802 West Lincoln Ave.
Fergus Falls, MN 56537
For consideration, please apply in person at the hiring event only. You may also submit your resume/application prior to attending the hiring event by clicking Apply Now. Get started now by downloading our Employment Application.
Our Store Staff is the face of the ALDI shopping experience, and our most valuable asset. Their hard work makes it possible to uphold our company strategy: Provide the highest quality products at the lowest possible prices. Their smiles and pleasant demeanors keep customers coming back time and time again.
We have important requirements for all potential ALDI employees. You must be able to lift and stock merchandise up to 45 pounds. You must be able to multitask and communicate effectively with your fellow staff, while being open to new ideas. Excellent customer service skills and communication are a must, as well as a flexible schedule. We provide an extensive period of training that will give you the tools, skills, and confidence you need to excel at ALDI. You must be at least 18 years old and a high school diploma or equivalent is preferred. Are you up for the challenge?
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
ALDI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Easily apply: ALDI & for consideration attend hiring event April 21st @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Merchandiser Full Time
FULL TIME MERCHANDISER - FERGUS FALLS
Join the winning team! Join Viking Coca-Cola Bottling and be a team member for the most known brand in the WORLD!
We are currently accepting applications for a Full Time Merchandiser position in the Fergus Falls, MN area. This position is responsible for maintaining proper inventory of products at customer stores and assures that product is presented and organized according to company merchandising standards.
Requires use of personal vehicle with a valid driver's license, current vehicle insurance and a good driving record.
We offer a competitive compensation package inclusive of: medical, dental, vision insurances, life, STD, LTD, Flex, 401k, Vacation and PTO.
Interested candidates can apply at our website: www.vikingcocacola.com or in person @:
Viking Coca-Cola Bottling Company
832 Industrial Park Blvd
Fergus Falls, MN 56537
Viking Coca Cola is proud to be an EEO and Veteran Friendly employer!
Easily apply: Viking Coca Cola
Night Auditor/Front Desk Clerk
Bigwood Event Center - Country Inn & Suites
Fergus Falls Lodging LLC.
Job Title: Front Desk Agent / Night Audit FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Department: Front Desk
Reports To: Front Desk Manager and Front Desk Supervisor
The Front Desk Representative serves as the face of the Hotel and welcomes and communicates with guests in a warm and friendly manner.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; no prior experience and/or training required.
- To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Check in and check out guests in an efficient, warm and friendly manner.
- Register guests into the computer; verify reservation, address, credit information, etc.
- Drive revenue by selling rooms.
- Serve as guest concierge: Answer inquiries regarding resort area and services; arrange for guest transportation, collect and distribute messages for guests; secure patrons valuables in safe; assist with guest requests; address guest issues, etc.
- Billing: Accurately prepares bills; collects payment; assist in solving billing discrepancies; maintain records; sell, schedule and bill for guest service activities, etc.
- Coordinate interdepartmental communications.
- Maintain the overall cleanliness of Front Desk area.
- Complete end of day functions and reports.
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies, skills and abilities:
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, creating action plans when necessary.
- Uses time efficiently.
- Maintains acceptable attendance and punctuality.
- Follows through on commitments.
- Ability to operate office equipment, computers and applicable software programs.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Must be able to demonstrate good communication skills (verbal, non-verbal and written).
- Ability to prepare general reports and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to customers.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to stand, talk, hear, and use hands. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee will seldom be required to sit, reach, climb, stoop and kneel. The employee must frequently lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision requirements required by this job include close and distance vision.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will frequently be exposed to general office environment conditions. The employee will seldom be exposed to high, precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, outdoor conditions and moderate noise.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules that reflect the business needs of the resort. In addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is required.
The above is intended to describe the general nature and requirements of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements
Job Type: Full-time
- Hotel: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
Easily apply: Bigwood Event Center
images: company sites & CityOfFergusFalls