Balsamic Grilled Asparagus
Only 15 minutes to perfectly cooked asparagus on your BBQ for a simple, crispy,
healthy and flavorful side dish
AUTHOR: Jolie | TheLifeJolie
- Cooking spray
- Asparagus, with the bottoms trimmed off
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Finely grated Romano cheese (Parmesan will also work very well)
- Garlic powder
- Spray the grill with cooking spray and heat it to medium heat.
- In a bowl combine the the asparagus, oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Season to taste with the last four ingredients and put the asparagus directly onto the grill.
- Keeping an eye on it and turn it periodically, cook until the asparagus has a nice char (without burning).
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Source, images, credits & more information: TheLifeJolie